GRAVITY DRIVEN ROLLER CONVEYORS
Gravity systems have no in-built drive; they just rely on gravity (usually a slope) or a manual push to move goods. They are simple, robust and highly adaptable.
CHAIN DRIVEN ROLLER CONVEYORS
Chain Driven Conveyor systems transmit drive to the individual rollers via a chain (or a timing belt or a V-belt). Belt under roller conveyors are also covered in this section.
LINE-SHAFT ROLLER CONVEYORS
Line shaft drive uses a single rotating shaft mounted within the conveyor frame, transmitting drive to each roller using belts and friction spools.
High quality components, excellent engineering design and broad industry experience. We work with industry leaders and you should talk to us about your conveyor requirements.
Roller conveyors are the backbone of businesses around the world. They are reliable, affordable, flexible and extremely practical. RMS can provide a huge range of options to meet all possible requirements.
Roller conveyors suit any application that deals with flat-bottomed objects like boxes and tote bins. They are rugged, reliable, cost-effective and practical.
- GRAVITY & POWERED
- CHAIN DRIVE (INCLUDING TIMING BELT, MICRO GROOVE V-BELT AND BELT UNDER ROLLER)
- LINE SHAFT DRIVE
- MOTOR-ROLLER DRIVE (FOR HIGH TECH ACCUMULATION)
- BENDS, MERGES, JUNCTIONS, GATES, CROSS-OVERS & TURNTABLES
- ACCUMULATION AND BUFFERING
- STEEL, PVC, POLYPROPYLENE AND STAINLESS STEEL ROLLERS
- STANDARD MODULES AVAILABLE EX-STOCK
- MONITORING, SORTING, TRACKING MEASURING AND WEIGHING EQUIPMENT
- CONTROL HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE